~~Black_Watch Website~~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Black_Watch was once an alt guild. But ever since we can remember, Black_Watch has been as strong as the sky. We are not just any old guild, we are a wonderful, well put togther guild. Great members, great leaders, great city. Hail Black_Watch ~

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WANTED: New Administrator!!! See portal for details!!!

My heart is broken!!!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
donnaloo
donnaloo

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-05-04

Character sheet
Name: donnaloo
Noble Title: Royal Highness
Member Status: Executive Officer

My heart is broken!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: My heart is broken!!!!!!   My heart is broken!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 3:01 pm

Today is a very sad day for me and many other members of Blackwatch. In fact today I am not proud of us at all and that is difficult for me to say. I was not here for what transpired between red and Kurn but my heart breaks that they could both leave us all behind. We have worked so hard to come together as a guild and its this sort of thing that could start our walls to crumble. I hope the both of you realize that this is your true home and will return after cooling down. I personally will miss both of you. I will be gone for over a week on vacation i hope that is all sorted out upon my return and BW will be strong as ever.Yet if neither return we must work even harder to stay together as we can not afford to lose anymore players. Crying or Very sad Mad Evil or Very Mad scratch BlackWatch
Back to top Go down
Rattler
Rattler

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-05-05

Character sheet
Name: RattlerGUNZ
Noble Title: Royal Highness
Member Status:

PostSubject: Re: My heart is broken!!!!!!   My heart is broken!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 12:42 pm

WTH !!! I don't play for awhile and all hell breaks loose scratch
Back to top Go down
Fricked2
Fricked2

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Character sheet
Name: Fricked2
Noble Title: Pirate King
Member Status: Executive Officer

PostSubject: Re: My heart is broken!!!!!!   My heart is broken!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 3:54 am

Time to send this one deep six and forget about it
Back to top Go down
http://PissonTGE.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My heart is broken!!!!!!   My heart is broken!!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My heart is broken!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~~Black_Watch Website~~ :: Visitor Forum :: General Discussion-
Jump to: